Hello Everyone, its double header day on a Saturday that promises great fun and action from these two games. As per the contest, I’m once again keeping the contest rules to remind all contestants of it.
🇳🇿🇱🇰ICC Cricket World Cup 2019🇦🇫🇦🇺
New Zealand v Sri Lanka *Match 3* 🕥10:30 GMT+1🕥
Match Starts in
Prediction entries close in
Afghanistan v Australia *Match 4* 🕜13:30 GMT+1🕜
Match Starts in
Prediction entries close in
New Zealand v Sri Lanka *Match 3*
No wonder that New Zealand are favorites on this match, with a great bowling attack and a Captain with a cool head this is what they need to carry on the game and get their victory. On this pitch the bowlers could really be the key to win the match and specially spinners. But its all about experience and how you follow the game. New Zealand have beaten India on the warm up game but the Kiwis might be a little wounded by the last game against West Indies where they loss on a big margin. However this will not be a reason to bring their confidence down, in fact these games are to just as it says, warm up, and with that they also can find where it went wrong and rectify it on their next match. I count on the Captain himself Kane Williamson to lead his team as always he does, with a cool head and as well to make a great contribution on the score board and he can count on Munro as well to give a steady start. Boult might be in for this match and we all know his abilities as a great fast bowler although as a spin friendly pitch Santner would certainly be comfortable to take those early wickets which can be really crucial on this match. Sri Lanka has been quite in poorly form on ODI’s and they have also lost their two warm up games earlier on so the confidence is quite chattered there. Besides against New Zealand they have lost this year alone all the matches which was 3 ODI’s. So my choice is clear, I’m going for the Kiwis to win this one, off course you should trade it too if a good opportunity is handy.
🇳🇿New Zealand will win🇳🇿
Afghanistan v Australia *Match 4*
It’s not going to be easy for the Afghanistan players to beat the Aussies today. Perhaps with the threatening of rain on the corner maybe the match could really change its views but as per my point of view, the Aussies will get the victory on this one. Australia is packed with power hitting batsmen and a great bowling attack too. That’s right; they are the only team who holds more ODI WC titles and no wonder why, its a team who has been great balanced with batsman and bowlers and each one knows their part and are completly in sync. Warner could really do a great damage to the Afghanistan bowlers and give a firing start for Australia, he is in great form and today I expect a quite good contribution from him. Nevertheless Australia has won 2 out of 2 warm up games against England and Sri Lanka and this is quite a great boost of confidence for them to start the tournament in a positive way. For the bowlers, the task would not be that hard either, although they have a few that could power hit the ball, I certainly think that the Aussies bowlers could just make it through and removed them in the early stages. Australia are super favorites and looking the prices it makes me really think whether we can take a profit on trading here, the fact that rain can threaten the match it will be perhaps a good punt to trade Afghanistan as the prices might get low, but match winner is Australia.
🇦🇺Australia will win the match🇦🇺
🤞Good Luck Fingers Crossed🤞
- The contestants should give their prediction through Email or Whatsapp Number. These details will be furnished to the contestant once the payment has been received.
- The contestants should not mention their prediction on the website until the list has been published, if the contestant announces his team before the list is posted, it will result on elimination.
- Once the timer is finished or once all contestants have submitted their predictions, a list of the respective predictions will be posted on the site so everyone can see.
- The timer will be set according to the match time, which will be always at least 30 mins before toss, however its subjected to more changes which will be announced to every contestant at their knowledge.
- The contestants should mention the match number as well their respective serial number along with their prediction.
- The prediction should be given within the time frame shown below the respective match. NOT BEFORE NOT AFTER
- Posting after the timer has finished will result on elimination from the contest.
- Also if Disqus name is changed during the contest, the contestant will be eliminated.
- All matches are compulsory to submit the predictions, if there is any match skipped will result on elimination.
- Once the prediction is submitted, it cannot be changed.
- If you need to amend for example, Serial Nº or Match Nº you may just as well contact again and mention the same.
- During the contest some rules might be added and it will be only done after all contestants agree upon it.
Recommend us @ Disqus by clicking the heart bellow just before the comment box